WOW! 62lbs in 6 months *

Previous testimonial
Next testimonial
  • Name: Pat Dixon
  • Age: 61
  • Surgery: Gastric Sleeve
  • Surgery date: September 2nd, 2013
  • Testimonial date: March 24th, 2014
  • Surgeon: Dr. Almanza
I had absolutely no trouble with the surgery. My daughter threw up several times, but I never did. I have given away about 80% of my clothes, and took in the other 20%. I have always just wanted to be a normal size, not the biggest person in the room. Now that dream has become a reality. I feel comfortable around others and don't feel self-conscious about how I look. I CAN EVEN CROSS MT LEGS IN COMFORT. That is something I haven't been able to do in over 35 years. And another dream was being below 200lbs - I have 5 lbs to go for that one. Make sure when you go to a restaurant that you really like what is ordered because I bring it home and eat it for another 4 to 5 meals. When away from home,you have to plan out what you will bring to eat. I normally make a protein smoothie and maybe eat a power bar. Eating about every 2 hours.

This surgery is the best thing I have ever done for myself.
    * This is an actual testimonial, however, your results may vary. For more information, please read our Testimonial Disclaimer and Risks of Surgery.

    Enter your information to begin scheduling your procedure:


    The time to regain your health is now! Shed those extra pounds and don't be camera-shy any longer. No more people simply saying "you have such a nice face". It has worked for thousands of patients of ours. Sounds good? Give us a chance to earn your trust and help you regain your health. We're excited about the opportunity to be part of your journey to health, and we're looking forward to speaking with you and helping you soon. Please note that results may vary and surgery involves risks.

      * The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on our website are only applicable to the individuals depicted, and may not be representative of the experience of others. For more information, please read our Testimonial Disclaimer and Risks of Surgery.